Are you involved in a debt recovery matter?
The most common form of contract involves the payment of an agreed sum of money to a party in exchange for goods or services to the other party. Disputes frequently arise in these types of contracts when the provider of the goods or services does not receive payment from the receiving party.
If you are in this situation, our Debt Recovery Lawyers can assist you with recovering debts owed to you, which can include taking various enforcement steps such as sending letters of demand, commencing legal proceedings and obtaining warrants to seize assets.
We are experienced in a broad range of contractual transactions and disputes and can assist with:
- drafting written contracts to formalise the agreement between the parties;
- drafting letters of demand to a debtor prior to initiating legal proceedings in court
- drafting court documents to initiate proceedings in the Magistrates, District or Supreme Courts of Queensland
- providing advice on your rights and obligations under a contract, including consequences flowing from a breach of contract; and
- recovering debts owed to you or losses suffered as a result of another party breaching the contract.
Contact our Debt Recovery Lawyers today to discuss your options.