If you have been separated for at least 12 months and your marriage has broken down permanently you may be entitled to apply to the Court for a divorce.

The process is relatively simple but the timing of your application can impact upon your ability to obtain a property settlement down the track.  Don’t be caught out!

Contact our Family and Divorce Lawyers today to discuss your time limits, the impact of living under one roof and/or having young children before you apply to the Court.

Have any questions? Speak to the experts.

Call us at a location that suits you!

07 3870 8244 (Toowong)
07 3264 7692 (Albany Creek)
07 5449 7500 (Tewantin)