Are you buying or selling a business or franchise?
No matter what the size of the business may be or what industry it may fall within, our experienced Business and Commercial Lawyers can assist you with giving pre-contract advice and providing Due Diligence and other clauses to protect you before you sign a Contract.
Selling a Business
If you have sold your business without the intervention of an agent, we can prepare the Contract of Sale and any special conditions for you.
When we act for you in the sale of your property, we will also do the following:
- ensure that the Purchaser complies with contract terms, conditions and time frames set out under the Contract
- ensure that the deposit amount and full purchase price is paid and that all of your outgoings on the business are adjusted from the settlement date
- ensure you have clear picture about how business Conveyancing Works
- Liaise with the landlord’s solicitors to have the lease assigned to the Purchaser
- attend settlement for you
- prepare final settlement statements
Let us help you! Contact our experienced Commercial and Business Lawyers for your Conveyancing Works today.