Are you looking to buy a property?
Our experienced Conveyancers and Conveyancing Lawyers understand that buying a property can be overwhelming, particularly for first home buyers. After finally finding the right property and negotiating the purchase price, it is time for you to sign a Contract.
We are here to help! You are entitled to seek legal advice on the Contract of Sale prior to signing it. There may be special conditions that can be inserted into the Contract of Sale which will afford you, as the buyer, further protection than is given by the standard terms of the contract. We can advise you on this!
When we act for you in your purchase, we will do the following:
- provide you with pre-contract advice, free of charge, prior to signing the Contract
- provide you with a clear picture of how Conveyancing works
- draft special conditions which may be relevant to your circumstances or to give you further protection in the event that our searches of the property you are purchasing are unfavourable
- ensure that you comply with contract terms, conditions and timeframes set under the Contract
- negotiate price reductions or rectification of issues in the event that your building and pest inspections or due diligence enquiries are not satisfactory to you
- make sure that the seller has paid all outgoings such as rates, water, body corporate fees and land tax
- undertake searches for you to ensure that you are aware of any matters affecting the property
- liaise with your financier to organise settlement and cheques to be drawn for the seller
- provide transfer documents to the seller to sign and to be lodged at the Titles Office so that the property is transferred to you
- stamp the Contract of Sale and transfer documents and arrange payment of transfer duty with the Office of State Revenue
- attend settlement for you
- prepare final settlement statements and notify the relevant authorities of your purchase so that future outgoings are issued to you
Our goal is to guide you through the Conveyancing Works so that you can look forward to moving into your new home!
Contact our experienced Conveyancers and Conveyancing Lawyers today on 07 3870 8244 and we can assist you with your Conveyancing Works.