The Lockett McCullough Lawyers conveyancing team includes both lawyers and senior conveyancers who each have extensive experience with the issues faced by clients purchasing and selling residential property, including ‘off the plan’ properties.
In the event that your conveyance is not going smoothly or there are any issues on the day of settlement, Lockett McCullough Lawyers has experienced solicitors on hand to assist with providing you with advice at no additional cost to you.
For more information on Buying or Selling, how Conveyancing Works or how we can assist you with your property transaction, please don’t hesitate to call us on 07 3870 8244.
Our skilled conveyancing team can assist you with your purchase or sale of property by offering you:
- pre-contract advice, free of charge, prior to the execution of a Contract of Sale
- regular communication to ensure that you are up to date with the progress of your conveyance
- advice relating to mortgages, easements, covenants and encumbrances on the property you are buying or selling
- strong negotiating skills to ensure your rights and interests are always protected
- outstanding customer service and efficient turnaround following your enquiry
- full disclosure of all the relevant search fees, taxes and other costs that will be payable by you.
- affordable, fixed fee conveyancing.