Are you selling your property?
You have found the right buyer and now it’s time to transfer title of the property?
Let our experienced Conveyancers take care of your Conveyancing Works for you!
When we act for you in the sale of your property, we will do the following:
- ensure that the buyer complies with contract terms, conditions and time frames set out under the Contract
- ensure you have a clear picture of how the Conveyancing Works
- ensure that the deposit amount and full purchase price is paid and that all of your outgoings on the property are adjusted from the settlement date
- arrange for the release of any mortgages on your property
- check that the transfer documents to be signed by you are correct
- attend settlement for you
- prepare final settlement statements
If you require any special conditions to be included in your Contract, or your agent can not answer all of your questions, we can assist you. Alternatively, if you are selling your property privately without using an agent, we can prepare the Contract of Sale and any special conditions for you.
Don’t feel overwhelmed, contact our experienced Conveyancers today on 07 3870 8244 and let us take care of the Conveyancing Works for you.