Lockett McCullough Lawyers has a wealth of experience in estate planning, estate administration, trusts and estate litigation. Our experienced solicitors provide considered and tailored advice on a broad spectrum of estate matters.
We focus on ensuring that our clients understand all implications of their individual estate plans. We will meet with you to discuss your unique personal situation and help determine the best strategies to make sure that you protect both your assets and your loved ones and ensure that your wishes are well documented. We will carefully consider how significant life events, such as having children, marriage, divorce etc, may affect how your estate is to be distributed. We will assist you with all facets of your estate planning, including:
- Reviewing of existing wills
- Preparation of wills and testamentary trusts
- Preparation of general and enduring powers of attorney
- Advising on superannuation death benefit nominations
- Reviewing existing trust deeds and company constitutions to ensure consistency with estate planning strategies
Contact our experienced Wills and Estates Lawyers today.